Terms & Conditions – CBT Therapy & Coaching Agreement
This agreement is made between Ivana Franekova at Anxiety Curse (“Therapist”), and Client. Both parties agree to the following:
- Therapy is an ongoing relationship between Therapist and Client.
- Therapy is a structure that facilitates the process of personal, professional and social development. The Client and Therapist agree that the therapy relationship will be designed and developed together.
- The Therapist operates strict anti-discrimination policy.
- Therapy is not about giving advice- it is about leading client towards finding their own solutions that fits best with their needs.
- By entering this relationship, the Therapist and the Client acknowledge that the Client wants to make significant progress and changes in his/her life. Because progress and changes are unique to each individual, the Therapist and the Client commit to working with each other for the certain amount of sessions (to be agreed at the Induction Session). This allows the therapy relationship appropriate time to develop and progress through objectives, obstacles and successes that occur.
- The Therapist CAN NOT guarantee success, because progress is dependent on both parties in the client-therapist relationship.
- All sessions are conducted Online only during Pandemic.
- The session fees/ programs must be paid for in advance.
- It is client’s responsibility to ensure the equipment needed for Online Sessions (Internet, charged device, headphones if necessary) is in full working order. I recommend testing it out before the session. I’m unable to change/ postpone the session if the equipment isn’t working.
Program And Session Fee Changes
- I reserve the right to amend the program and session fees. You will be notified of the changes via email.
- The program/ fee change will only effect your next program/ session.
- I do run special offers from time to time; the offers only apply to the specific time frame, stated in the offer.
Creating, Editing And Cancelling Your Appointments:
- All sessions can now be booked, edited and/ or cancelled via my Online Booking System.
- Please allow at least 48 hours to amend/ cancel your session appointment.
- If you change the time and date less than 48 hours prior to the session or you do not attend the session, the session will be classed as delivered, except in the case of unpredictable personal emergencies.
- At the scheduled appointment time, the Client agrees to be on time. If the client is running late, he/she will be responsible for letting the Therapist know in advance but the session will still end at the set time. The Therapist and the client commit to starting and finishing each session on time.
Anxiety Programs offer reduced session fees- a saving of £10 per session. All anxiety programs are paid for IN ADVANCE.
Anxiety programs typically run over 6 weeks, with one session a week. You will have a maximum of 10 weeks to complete your program.
*You can cancel your Anxiety Program & receive refund anytime during therapy. The refund will be based on calculating the number of delivered sessions at regular session fee (60 minutes- £110), plus an admin fee of £50 will be deducted from the refund.
The therapy relationship is built on trust. The therapist agrees to keep all conversations and information about the Client private and confidential. No personal ideas, information or thoughts expressed will be shared with anyone except with the permission of the Client.
*Get out Clause: If the Therapist feels the client is in an immediate danger, the Therapist has a duty to alarm appropriate authorities. For instance: Depressed client being at risk of a suicide.
The Client must ask, if unsure, what the Therapist is planning to do in therapy/ therapy sessions.
By signing these terms, The Client agrees with this contract, its fees and refund policies: